FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Club 18" Side Table
Enhance the livability factor in your outdoor sitting area with the stylish and functional POLYWOOD® Club 18" Side Table. This lovely side table is the perfect accent piece beside any of the Club seating options.
Enhance the livability factor in your outdoor sitting area with the stylish and functional POLYWOOD® Club 18" Side Table. This lovely side table is the perfect accent piece beside any of the Club seating options. And since it's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, you're sure to find the perfect match. Built to last and look like new for years to come, it's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also easy to clean and maintain since it resists wine and condiment stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Live more and worry less with this eco-friendly table that's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||21 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying