FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
18" Side Table in Vintage Finish
The charming POLYWOOD® South Beach 18" Side Table is an extremely versatile accent piece. It's just the right size for resting drinks and snacks, making it the ideal companion to the South Beach Adirondack, Dining Chair, Chaise or Rocker.
The charming POLYWOOD® South Beach 18" Side Table is an extremely versatile accent piece. It's just the right size for resting drinks and snacks, making it the ideal companion to the South Beach Adirondack, Dining Chair, Chaise or Rocker. And it's available in a variety of stunning, fade-resistant colors so you can mix and match to create your own personal style. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this sturdy table is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the look of painted wood without the maintenance real wood requires. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. Eco-friendly and easy to clean with soap and water, this worry-free table is also resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||10 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying