FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Bayline™ 3-Piece Bar Set
Don't let the hectic days keep you from enjoying a relaxed evening with that someone special. Grab a bottle of wine and make a date under the stars with the sleek and stylish POLYWOOD® Bayline™ 3-Piece Bar Set. This set, which is available in several attractive, fade-resistant color combinations, includes two Bayline Bar Arm Chairs and a MOD SOLID™ 30" Bar Table. It's built to withstand nature's elements with sturdy, powder-coated aluminum frames, SOLID marine grade polymer (MGP), and high quality, fast-drying sling fabric. The unique arm detail on the chairs comes in SOLID (MGP) or Plastique™. While this set has an air of sophistication, it's extremely low-maintenance. Soap and water is all you need to keep it clean since it's resistant to stains, mildew and most weather conditions.
- Set includes two A292 Bayline™ Bar Arm Chairs and one 8022 MOD SOLID™ 30" Bar Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Table is constructed of high-quality aluminum frames and durable SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) that provides a smooth, uniform surface
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Available in several attractive color combinations
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||72 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying