FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Nautical 42" Fire Pit Table
The Nautical Fire Table boasts the same signature table top design as the Nautical Dining Table. Store your fire table on any outdoor surface safely, including concrete patios and wood decks. We recommend limiting seating to four people to best enjoy your Nautical Fire Table.
With the push of a button enjoy a warm, burning fire that requires virtually no maintenance or upkeep. This classic POLYWOOD® fire table allows your whole family to relax and unwind fireside with enough table space for drinks and snacks. Order the no-hassle Nautical Fire Table for a ready-to-go fire in the comfort of your backyard!
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass and polished aluminum wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire table cover
- Crystal Fire™ Burner can run for 8-16 hours using using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Some assembly required
|Item Weight||138 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying