FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Bayline™ 6-Piece Dining Set
When it comes to summertime and outdoor entertaining, the more the merrier. That's why the spacious POLYWOOD® Bayline™ 7-Piece Bar Set is an ideal gathering spot for friends and family. Its cool, contemporary design looks stunning in more modern spaces while its relaxed comfort makes it a welcome addition to any décor. This set, which is available in several attractive color combinations, includes six Bayline Bar Arm Chairs and a MOD SOLID™ 36" x 73" Bar Table. It's constructed of sturdy, powder-coated aluminum frames, SOLID marine grade polymer (MGP), and high quality, fast-drying sling fabric. The unique arm detail on the chairs is available in SOLID MGP or Plastique™. You'll find this set to be extremely easy to clean and maintain since it's resistant to most stains, weather and mildew.
- Set includes six A292 Bayline™ Bar Arm Chairs and one 8322 MOD SOLID™ 36" x 73" Bar Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Table is constructed of high-quality aluminum frames and durable SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) that provides a smooth, uniform surface
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Available in several attractive color combinations
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.75" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
|Item Weight||184 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying