FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Long Island Adirondack 3-Piece Set
There's nothing quite like a summer day at the beach. You can relive that feeling over and over again when you furnish your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD® Long Island Adirondack 3-Piece Set. Included in this charming set are two Long Island Adirondacks and a Nautical 21" x 18" Side Table. Built to last while requiring very little maintenance, this set is constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber. That means there's no splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting and it never needs painting, staining or waterproofing. This set also resists wine and condiment stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses, making it easy to clean with a little soap and water
- Set includes two ECA15 Long Island Adirondacks and one NST Nautical 21" x 18" Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE Poly-Wood® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Poly-Wood® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Poly-Wood® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Chairs are contoured for greater comfort
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||95 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying