FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Coastal Bar Chair
Experience a higher level of outdoor entertaining as you relax in the comfort of the POLYWOOD® Coastal Bar Arm Chair. Stunning in white sling fabric with your choice of seven fade-resistant frame colors, this tall chair gives a contemporary look to your deck or patio while providing outstanding comfort and support.
Experience a higher level of outdoor entertaining as you relax in the comfort of the POLYWOOD® Coastal Bar Arm Chair. Stunning in white sling fabric with your choice of seven fade-resistant frame colors, this tall chair gives a contemporary look to your deck or patio while providing outstanding comfort and support. And since it's constructed of a solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber frame and tough fabric that resists fading, weather, mildew and tearing, you can rest assured you'll be enjoying this chair for many years to come.
- POLYWOOD® frames available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors; fabric available in white
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of high-quality woven fabric and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber frames that provide the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||38 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying