FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
When you just need a little escape, this sleek, modern chaise is the perfect companion for your getaway. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors.
When you just need a little escape, this sleek, modern chaise is the perfect companion for your getaway. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of high quality aluminum frames and durable SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) material that provides a smooth, uniform surface
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) material requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- SOLID™ marine grade polymer (MGP) material does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of durable and attractive powder-coated finishes
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||63 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying