FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Classic Folding Adirondack 5-Piece Conversation Group
Good friends and good conversation. It just doesn't get any better unless you're enjoying it all in the comfort and style of the POLYWOOD® Classic Folding Adirondack 5-Piece Conversation Group. This group features four Classic Folding Adirondacks that, in addition to good looks and contoured comfort, are also quite efficient as they fold flat for easy storage and transportation. The group also includes a 38" round conversation table—the perfect gathering spot for drinks, dinner or family game night. Built to last for years, this durable group is constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that has the look of real wood without all the maintenance wood requires.
- Group includes four AD5030 Classic Folding Adirondacks and one RCT38 Round 38" Conversation Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Chairs fold flat for easy storage and transportation
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.75" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
|Item Weight||189 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying