FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Bayline™ Counter Arm Chair
Turn your outdoor living space into a luxurious conversation area with the sophisticated POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Counter Arm Chair. You'll love sitting up a little taller in the style and comfort of this classy chair.
Turn your outdoor living space into a luxurious conversation area with the sophisticated POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Counter Arm Chair. You'll love sitting up a little taller in the style and comfort of this classy chair. And regardless of your outdoor décor, you're sure to find the perfect match, as this chair is available in a variety of stunning frame and sling color combinations with coordinating arm detail. Built to last with very little maintenance required, this eco-friendly chair is made in the USA with a solid, powder-coated aluminum frame, durable POLYWOOD recycled lumber or Plastique™ arm detail, and quality sling fabric that's resistant to tears and fading as well as mold and mildew.
- Constructed of durable aluminum frames and high-quality woven fabric
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Fabric available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of durable and attractive powder-coated finishes
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- 5-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||14 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying