FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Signature Counter Chair
Give your outdoor dining and entertaining space a lift with the contemporary style of the POLYWOOD® Signature Counter Arm Chair. This heightened chair, with its outstanding comfort and good looks, comes in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors.
Give your outdoor dining and entertaining space a lift with the contemporary style of the POLYWOOD® Signature Counter Arm Chair. This heightened chair, with its outstanding comfort and good looks, comes in seven attractive, fade-resistant colors. And since it's constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber, you can rely on its durability, low maintenance, and long-lasting beauty for years to come.
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||38 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying