FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Coastal Counter Chair
You'll enjoy a whole new perspective from a little higher up as you relax in the comfort of the POLYWOOD® Coastal Counter Arm Chair. This contemporary sling style chair in counter height is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant frame colors with white sling fabric.
You'll enjoy a whole new perspective from a little higher up as you relax in the comfort of the POLYWOOD® Coastal Counter Arm Chair. This contemporary sling style chair in counter height is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant frame colors with white sling fabric. This durable chair's frame is constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber that looks like painted wood but without the maintenance real wood requires. The heavy-duty sling fabric dries quickly and is resistant to tearing, weather, mildew and fading.
- POLYWOOD® frames available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors; fabric available in white
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of high-quality woven fabric and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber frames that provide the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||31 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying