FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Harbour Deep Seating Settee
Whether alone with a good book or together with a loved one, this settee is the perfect addition to your outdoor living area. The Harbour Collection Settee is a welcoming piece of furniture that encourages you and your guests to stay outside and relax.
Whether alone with a good book or together with a loved one, this settee is the perfect addition to your outdoor living area. The Harbour Collection Settee is a welcoming piece of furniture that encourages you and your guests to stay outside and relax. Constructed from POLYWOOD® recycled lumber, this settee is eco-friendly and durable. The soft marine-grade foam cushions are available in a variety of Sunbrella® fabric options, allowing you to choose the best color combination for your outdoor area.
- Features high-quality POLYWOOD recycled lumber which requires no painting, staining, waterproofing or sealing
- Marine-grade foam cushions feature an interior drain for quick drying and resist weather, salt, sun, mold and mildew
- Sunbrella® fabric available in a variety of UV-inhibited colors that minimize fading
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- Coloring runs throughout the UV-stabilized recycled plastic lumber so there is no exterior finish to wear or scratch off
- Has exceptional resistance to corrosive substances, such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Resists stains and is easy to clean with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||96 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying