FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Bayline™ Dining Arm Chair
The POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Dining Arm Chair is a must-have for today's modern outdoor living space. Its simple, elegant design is meant to satisfy the most sophisticated tastes, and with coordinating frame, sling and arm detail color combinations to choose, it fits comfortably into any décor.
The POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Dining Arm Chair is a must-have for today's modern outdoor living space. Its simple, elegant design is meant to satisfy the most sophisticated tastes, and with coordinating frame, sling and arm detail color combinations to choose, it fits comfortably into any décor. This durable, low-maintenance chair is made in the USA with a sturdy, powder-coated aluminum frame, POLYWOOD recycled lumber or Plastique™ arm detail, and high-quality sling fabric that's resistant to tears, fading, mold and mildew. Rest assured, you'll enjoy the comfort and class of this eco-friendly chair for many years to come.
- Constructed of durable aluminum frames and high-quality woven fabric
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Fabric available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of durable and attractive powder-coated finishes
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- 5-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||11 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying