FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Signature Dining Chair
Whether your outdoor dining space is formal or casual, it's sure to be enhanced by the attractive and versatile design of the POLYWOOD Signature Dining Arm Chair. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, this low maintenance chair complements any outdoor décor.
Whether your outdoor dining space is formal or casual, it's sure to be enhanced by the attractive and versatile design of the POLYWOOD Signature Dining Arm Chair. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, this low maintenance chair complements any outdoor décor. It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber so, while it looks like painted wood, it never needs to be painted or stained, and it won't crack, chip, peel, splinter or rot.
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||33.5 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying