FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Classic Adirondack Dining Chair
Outdoor dining should be the perfect blend of casual and comfortable. The POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Dining Chair serves up equal portions of both.
Outdoor dining should be the perfect blend of casual and comfortable. The POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Dining Chair serves up equal portions of both. Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, this classic chair is built to last and look good for years to come. It's made in the USA with solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the look of real wood without the maintenance wood requires. That means no painting, staining or waterproofing…ever. And it's backed by a 20-year warranty so you don't have to worry about it splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. It's also durable enough to withstand nature's elements, as well as resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||28 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying
Questions & Answers
You May Also Like
- Nautical Nautical 31" Dining Table$319.00
- Nautical Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table$819.00
- Classic Adirondack Classic Adirondack Counter Chair$319.00
- La Casa Café La Casa Café Round 48" Dining Table$639.00
- Classic Adirondack Classic Adirondack Dining 5-Piece Set$1,795.00
- Nautical Nautical 37" Dining Table$419.00
- Classic Adirondack Classic Adirondack Bar Chair$339.00
- La Casa Café La Casa Café Round 36" Dining Table$479.00
- Classic Adirondack Classic Adirondack Rocking Chair$389.00
- Classic Adirondack Classic Folding Adirondack$249.00
- Round 18" Side Table$99.00