FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Bayline™ Dining Side Chair
Sleek and stylish is the look you'll create when you furnish your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Dining Side Chair. Ideal as individual seating or paired with a MOD or Euro style dining table, this sophisticated chair is as versatile as it is good-looking.
Sleek and stylish is the look you'll create when you furnish your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD® Bayline™ Dining Side Chair. Ideal as individual seating or paired with a MOD or Euro style dining table, this sophisticated chair is as versatile as it is good-looking. And it's available in a variety of appealing frame and sling color combinations, making it easy to showcase your individual sense of style. Built to last with a sturdy, powder-coated aluminum frame and high-quality sling fabric that resists tearing, fading, mold and mildew, this durable chair will endure the elements while maintaining its attractive appearance for many years to come.
- Constructed of durable aluminum frames and high-quality woven fabric
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Fabric available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of durable and attractive powder-coated finishes
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- 5-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||8 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying