FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Signature Folding Chair
Show off your refined sense of style with the POLYWOOD® Signature Folding Chair. Its timeless, high-back design makes it an attractive and extremely comfortable chair, while the easy storing feature when folded and standing upright gives it that added convenience factor.
Show off your refined sense of style with the POLYWOOD® Signature Folding Chair. Its timeless, high-back design makes it an attractive and extremely comfortable chair, while the easy storing feature when folded and standing upright gives it that added convenience factor. Built to last with very little maintenance, this sturdy chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. It's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors and won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Chairs fold flat and stand upright for easy storage and transportation
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||28.5 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying