FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Coastal Folding Chair
Enjoy the essence of carefree comfort, style and convenience with the POLYWOOD® Coastal Folding Chair. The modern sling design and high-back comfort gives a relaxed feel to any outdoor entertaining space, and when you're ready to store this chairs, you'll love how it saves space, standing upright when folded.
Enjoy the essence of carefree comfort, style and convenience with the POLYWOOD® Coastal Folding Chair. The modern sling design and high-back comfort gives a relaxed feel to any outdoor entertaining space, and when you're ready to store this chairs, you'll love how it saves space, standing upright when folded. The frame is available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors and constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber that has the look of painted wood but doesn't require the maintenance associated with real wood. The durable sling fabric comes in white and resists tears, fading, mildew and most weather conditions.
- POLYWOOD® frames available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors; fabric available in white
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Chairs fold flat and stand upright for easy storage and transportation
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of high-quality woven fabric and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber frames that provide the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||22 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying