FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Classic Adirondack Folding Ottoman
Don't just sit in your Classic Folding Adirondack, kick back and put your feet up on the matching POLYWOOD® Classic Folding Ottoman. So much more than just a comfortable companion, this ottoman also boasts good looks and functionality.
Don't just sit in your Classic Folding Adirondack, kick back and put your feet up on the matching POLYWOOD® Classic Folding Ottoman. So much more than just a comfortable companion, this ottoman also boasts good looks and functionality. It's available in several fade-resistant colors designed to match your Classic Adirondack and it also folds flat for easy storage and transportation. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this sturdy ottoman is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It's also extremely low-maintenance, as it never requires painting, staining or waterproofing. And you'll love how easy this eco-friendly ottoman is to keep clean since it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Pairs with AD5030 Classic Folding Adirondack
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||11 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying
Questions & Answers
You May Also Like