FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Classic Adirondack Ottoman
You simply cannot reach the height of total relaxation in your Classic Oversized Curveback Adirondack until you experience the equally comfortable, matching POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Ottoman. It's available in the same attractive, fade-resistant colors so you're sure to find the perfect match.
You simply cannot reach the height of total relaxation in your Classic Oversized Curveback Adirondack until you experience the equally comfortable, matching POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Ottoman. It's available in the same attractive, fade-resistant colors so you're sure to find the perfect match. And just like its companion chair, this sturdy ottoman is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty. It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that never splinters, cracks, chips, peels or rots, nor does it require painting, staining or waterproofing. And because it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses, this eco-friendly ottoman is easy to keep clean with a little soap and water.
- Pairs with AD7030 Classic Oversized Curveback Adirondack
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Eco-friendly product made from recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||12 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying
Questions & Answers
You May Also Like
- Classic Adirondack Classic Adirondack Oversized Curveback Adirondack 5-Piece Casual Set$1,049.00
- Classic Adirondack Classic Folding Adirondack$249.00