FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
If you're looking for the perfect extension to the rolled front of the Seashell Adirondack, then the POLYWOOD® Seashell Ottoman is a must. You simply can't achieve total laid-back relaxation without it.
If you're looking for the perfect extension to the rolled front of the Seashell Adirondack, then the POLYWOOD® Seashell Ottoman is a must. You simply can't achieve total laid-back relaxation without it. Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, this durable ottoman is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It's also extremely low-maintenance, as it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. In addition, this eco-friendly chair cleans up easily with soap and water since it's resistant to stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Need more reasons to add this worry-free ottoman to your outdoor living space? Okay, it's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Pairs with SH22 Seashell Adirondack
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||17 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying