FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Presidential Woven Rocking Chair 3-Piece Set
Give your deck or porch a stately appearance without sacrificing the charm and comfort you want for your outdoor living space. You can have it all with the POLYWOOD® Presidential Woven Rocker 3-Piece Set. This attractive set includes two Presidential Woven Rockers and a Two Shelf Side Table. It's available in durable mahogany POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber and the chairs are accented with a woven seat and back in Tigerwood. This low-maintenance set cleans easily with soap and water as it resists stains from wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. It's also sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements so go ahead and relax, this rocker set will last and look good for years to come.
- Set includes two R200 Presidential Woven Rockers and one TWST Two Shelf Side Table
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Table available in mahogany
- Chairs available in mahogany frame and Tigerwood weave
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||82 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying
Questions & Answers
You May Also Like