FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Round 48" Fire Pit Table
Enjoy the classic detailing of our Round Fire Table modeled after our Nautical Trestle Dining Table. Fire tables are safe to keep on wood decks, concrete patios, and most other outdoor surfaces. Our fire tables are durable and weather-resistant: if it rains the water will naturally drain from the burner bowl.
The largest of our POLYWOOD® fire tables has enough space for the entire family to enjoy a safe and hassle-free outdoor fire. All it takes is the push of a button to generate a warm, glowing fire with an adjustable flame height. Relax with the family under a starlit sky and break out the snacks - the Round Fire Table has plenty of room for drinks and treats!
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass and polished aluminum wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire table cover
- Crystal Fire™ Burner can run for 8-16 hours using using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Some assembly required
|Item Weight||140 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying