FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Traditional Garden Dining Arm Chair
Slow down and sit awhile in the garden. You'll find a restful retreat in the contoured comfort of the POLYWOOD® Traditional Garden Dining Arm Chair.
Slow down and sit awhile in the garden. You'll find a restful retreat in the contoured comfort of the POLYWOOD® Traditional Garden Dining Arm Chair. Whether it's used to create an intimate sitting area or around one of our traditional dining tables, this charming chair adds grace and style to any outdoor décor. Sturdy and durable, this chair is built to withstand nature's elements and keep its good looks for many years to come. It's backed by a 20-year warranty and made in the USA with solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the look of painted wood without the maintenance real wood requires. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. This eco-friendly chair, which is available in several fade-resistant colors, is also easy to clean with soap and water since it resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||22 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying