FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Sit back and relax in this comfortable seat and you might just think you're in your favorite TV chair. Bring the same beautiful style and cozy comfort of your family room to your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD® Club Chair.
Sit back and relax in this comfortable seat and you might just think you're in your favorite TV chair. Bring the same beautiful style and cozy comfort of your family room to your outdoor living space with the POLYWOOD® Club Chair. The chair is just as durable as it is pretty and you can count on it to last and look good year after year since it's constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber. The fast-drying cushions perform just as well because they're resistant to weather, sun, salt and mildew.
- Available in White with Spa cushions
- Marine grade cushions are resistant to weather, salt, sun, mildew and mold; they also have a built-in drain for rapid drying
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||72 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying