FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Square 42" Fire Pit Table
The Square Fire Table boasts a sleek, contemporary design for the modern home. For best results limit seating around the fire table to four people. With POLYWOOD® fire tables you don’t need to worry about the weather - water will naturally drain from the burner bowl in case of rain.
Take the hassle and maintenance out of an outdoor fire with a modern POLYWOOD® fire table that does all of the work with just the push of a button. Enjoy an adjustable-height flame with your family - the Square Fire Table also has plenty of table top space for drinks, food, and snacks. Safely install your fire table on any outdoor surface, including your concrete patio, wood deck, or yard.
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass and polished aluminum wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire table cover
- Crystal Fire™ Burner can run for 8-16 hours using using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Some assembly required
|Item Weight||138 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying