FAST & FREE delivery in the contiguous US!
Two Shelf Side Table
Beauty and function unite to create the POLYWOOD® Two Shelf Side Table. It's the perfect companion to any of our traditionally sized chairs, benches or chaise lounges.
Beauty and function unite to create the POLYWOOD® Two Shelf Side Table. It's the perfect companion to any of our traditionally sized chairs, benches or chaise lounges. And since it's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors, you can mix and match to coordinate with your other outdoor décor. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this sturdy table is built to withstand nature's elements without splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. It's constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that looks like painted wood but doesn't require the maintenance real wood does. That means you won't ever have to paint, stain or waterproof it. This eco-friendly table also resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses, making it easy to clean with soap and water.
- Eco-friendly product made with recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight||18 lbs|
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
What Everyone's Saying